Join a globally distributed team working on high-performance systems serving millions of pages every day. We are distributed agile team focused on great collaboration. We use the latest tools and development technologies. We are a learning organisation following agile distributed team best practices.
- We build high-traffic sites, facing real-world challenges everyday
- We are a non-hierarchical team with shared decision making so you participate in deciding teams technological development and process improvement
- Agile – We are an agile team with a regular sprint planning and retrospective process. Together we review and improve our processes.
- 360° feedback – multiple times a year we do 360 feedback within the team to ensure good communication & effective team work
- Annual Summits & Dev Camps – Twice a year we meet in person for building team spirit and vision
- Code quality – we care about the code we write, we use code reviews and shared standards
- Modern technologies – we use a modern web technology stack.
- Learning Environment – as a team we support each team member’s learning, always on the lookout for individual and team learning opportunities.
- Course Fee Support – long-term team members are eligible for funding for relevant courses they take.
- We work according to our values: Spirit, Professionalism & Communication
- Weekly Watercooler meeting to talk freely and get to know your team members
- Bi-Weekly Learning meetings to present & share what we are learning – great for supporting your learning and building portfolio! See our YouTube for recordings of some previous sessions
Working at Devadmin
Great technologies stack, you always learn something new. Each developer want to help you if are in trouble with you own tasks. Devadmin is a place where you can discuss problems related to job and find elegant ways to solve them.
I like to work at devadmin… First of all, because of the team. We have got really cool guys that understand each other very well. They can help me at any time. The second reason is that everybody can vote at any decision team makes. And change the development direction. The third reason is freedom. You can earn good money, change your location and work there without any problems.>
It is pleasure to work at Devadmin cause here you feel like everyone cares about you, accepts you into team, tries to help you solve any kind of problems (work related or other).
I’m so grateful for being a part of Devadmin
I love working at Devadmin as we are distributed globally yet work together closely as a team. I am happy we are following agile processes and continually improve how we work together. I love our annual get togethers and how friendly and collaborative everyone is.
Annual Summits & Dev Camps
Once a year we get together with our clients, once a year the dev team has it’s own get together. So far we have met in Japan, Russia, Poland and Portugal. Next year in Vietnam, will you join us?