We have the following Jobs open currently. To learn more about Devadmin see ➠ Work With Us
We are hiring Java developers for Japanese Entertainment Site Development & Crawling.
Start with crawling video streaming sites, after success in that move onto developing features for our high-traffic websites.
- Writing Java code according to team standards
- Participating in code reviews
- Writing Documentation for code & APIs
- Deploying applications
- Understanding, following & helping improve development processes
- Supporting production systems – we are a small organisation and developers are also responsible for supporting the production systems. Our systems are quite stable however sometimes (~1/month) we do have problems outside of office hours.
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years experience in java development
- Spring (Core, JDBC)
- HTTP / REST API
- Ability to work without supervision in a distributed (remote) team.
- Good communication with team
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills and capability of successful collaboration in a distributed team
- Unix platform
- Good written and spoken English
- Version control (Git)
- Base knowledge of HTML
Skills that would be plus
- Experience in web page crawling
- Experience in video encoding
- Groovy experience is a plus
- Base knowledge of CSS/JS is a plus
- Timezone: must be available for 4 work hours between 5:00 GMT and 17:00 GMT (dev team is centred in CEST/MSK time zone)
- Availability: focused 40 hours/week (cannot be in parallel with full-time job)
- Required Meeting attendance: daily scrum stand-up at 8:30 GMT, thursday agile sprint planning at 8:30 GMT, watercooler at 13:30 GMT, friday agile retrospective meeting 8:30 GMT. First week of month monday organisation meeting at 8:00 GMT.
To learn more about Devadmin see ➠ Work With Us